Thursday, September 9, 2010

the chef cooks me



A rather embarrassing thing to post first, the first thing I'll post is the chef cooks me. They hail from Japan, they're J-pop, and I have the strangest obsession with them.

It's not like I go and listen to J-pop on the reg, but god damn there is something about this band so charming I can't stop listening to their fucking songs and bopping around to it like I'm in elementary school and I just heard fucking "Mmm Bop." Whether it be the hilarious guitar solo in the first song on HOMESTAR, HOMETOWN, HOMESONG!! CD (that's not intentionally hilarious, it just sounds so out place it makes me even more happy), or the fact they actually change their shit from album to album, the chef cooks me is a fantastic band, one that I can listen to time and fucking time again.

Here's everything I can find by this band, the Japanese must hate sharing music because this was a fucking bitch to collect and I'm still missing shit.

(SOMEONE FUCKING ANYONE UPLOAD アワークッキングアワー (THEIR FIRST FUCKING ALBUM) GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T FIND IT)

Joy & Sorrow & Tears & Smilies

Love Transformation

HOMESTAR, HOMETOWN, HOMESONG!! CD

the chef cooks me

tccm ~ Tapping Crazy, Cooking Mad


Now that I've made myself look gayer than Dante and Randal onn Clerks: Animated (bring it back!), download and join the parade.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for providing the files. but I got error from the Joy & Sorrow & Smilies and Love Transformation link. could you please reupload? thank you very much. best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the first album from this band. Do you want it? i can upload a copy for you.

    ReplyDelete